YFS Living & Lifestyle, located at Valerian 8
1724 XD Oudkarspel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
YFS Living & Lifestyle processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check whether a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via [email protected], we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data.
YFS Living & Lifestyle processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- YFS Living & Lifestyle analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- YFS Living & Lifestyle also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
YFS Living & Lifestyle makes [yes / no] decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of YFS Living & Lifestyle). YFS Living & Lifestyle uses the following computer programs or systems:
Mollie, for the payment system. We hereby refer you to the Privacy statement of Mollie
How long do we keep personal data:
YFS Living & Lifestyle does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Inactive accounts are kept for 1 month and then deleted
- Orders that have not been processed, failed orders and canceled orders will be deleted after 2 days.
- Completed orders are anonymized after 12 months.
- An active account can be deactivated by the customer himself, this also applies to the Wishlist. The data will then be deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
YFS Living & Lifestyle only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
PRIVACY STATEMENT, extended version
YFS Living & Lifestyle respects the privacy of the visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
By continuing the visit of this website you accept the following user conditions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.yourfavouritestuff.com
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): YFS Living & Lifestyle, located at Valeriaan 8, 1724 XD Oudkarspel, Chamber of Commerce number: 76644464.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this can not be interpreted as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
Suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
Remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or in violation of internet etiquette
Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet, among other things. You are also responsible for the websites and information that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which you are still suffering.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by YFS Living & Lifestyle and (an) external processor (s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]testuff.com.
Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: [email protected]
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the personal privacy of those persons. The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Retention period for data
The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en -post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Bob Hofkamp, [email protected]